ACConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sigh

3 posters

Go down

sigh Empty sigh

Post by James Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:50 pm

That is all
James
James
Friend of ACC
Friend of ACC

Male Number of posts : 162
AC Name : James
AC Town : Getting it in feb but it looks epic =G On DS: Warmiton
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

sigh Empty Re: sigh

Post by Miiman Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 am

Fist of all your accent is epic, seriously it's awesome xD

And if these people really are bothering you, I suggest you could do two things. One, be Childish about it and fight back, (Which I would do), or do the semi-responsible thing and tell a admin or such as, I can't really be specific because I don't know who these "Neb and Jim" people are. I think your awesome either way [Scantconsolation/]
Miiman
Miiman
Mod
Mod

Male Number of posts : 74
AC Town : Dollar

Back to top Go down

Post by KMudkip Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Miiman wrote:Fist of all your accent is epic, seriously it's awesome xD

And if these people really are bothering you, I suggest you could do two things. One, be Childish about it and fight back, (Which I would do), or do the semi-responsible thing and tell a admin or such as, I can't really be specific because I don't know who these "Neb and Jim" people are. I think your awesome either way [Scantconsolation/]

That's not him N00bFailAtLife
KMudkip
KMudkip
Cranny
Cranny

Male Number of posts : 33
AC Name : Sergei (but you can call me Serge)
AC Town : Aeolia

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Tamzily, I tried to send you a message over YouTube but it didn't work.

So I'm posting it here:
James
James
Friend of ACC
Friend of ACC

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Right, I think I made a number of good points on those videos. And you were too "immature" (Yes, I said it) to answer them, and instead picked the coward's option and deleted the video comments.

Not only that, you banned me from adding comments to your channel and vids!

So I'll restate my points via a YouTube PM. Note point 3 is probably the most important.

1) Was the "one person you hate" at the end me or Squadala? If it's Squadala I'd recommend you talk to him because you guys have totally different views on what's going on.

2) About the "mistreating" -

I gave you advice once as a joke. Yes. Yes I did. But you took that way too far, and ended up actually excluding me from pretty much every topic I posted in (That is, totally ignored me or ending up saying "Oh noes I won't take ur advice look what happened last time I took your advice lolol" which doesn't make sense because you never actually TOOK the advice I gave. (Which was, to watch anime/read mango) So how you can say taking my advice is a bad thing is beyond me.)

3) If it really means so much to you, here is a proper apology. I AM SORRY. I'm not even joking, I do actually feel bad that it's made you feel "disrespected" or whatever. However I don't expect you to throw this apology into my face whenever I post a comment (Like you did on CiaL originally when I posted comments) or saying "Hahaha I win" or whatever. Accept the apology and take a high moral ground, like I'm trying to do here with this apology.

I just want to start a totally clean slate with pretty much everyone I know, so here I am, requesting that.

If you don't agree to the clean slate, that's fair enough.

Regards, me CanILickYou
James
James
Friend of ACC
Friend of ACC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content